How we work
- Highly qualified professionals – we have fully qualified occupational health professionals with extensive experience working for leading OH services in the UK.
- Personal tailor-made service – we take the time to get to know you and understand the needs of your business. Taking into account your business priorities we provide a flexible service tailored to your specific needs.
- Definitive answers on fitness to work – We provide clear advice to your HR and line managers, based on medical evidence, on specific tasks that individuals are fit to do, or not fit to do. We provide advice on appropriate adaptations you can make in your workplace to maximize productivity.
- Concise jargon-free reports in lay language – we provide you with clear reliable advice, in language that you understand, so that you can make effective business decisions.
- Fast turnaround times – we provide an efficient service with appointments usually being given within one week of the referral date, and comprehensive reports completed within 48 hours of being seen.
- Independent and Impartial advice – we are independent occupational health professionals who are formally qualified to assess fitness to work and are able to effectively balance the needs of both the employer and the employee.
- Strict confidentiality – we follow a policy of the strictest confidentiality and comply with the Data Protection Act 1995. All information is held securely for a minimum of 3 years.
Why choose Occupational Health Services Ltd?
We value quality and provide services of the highest professional standards. We don’t sit on the fence, we work in partnership to give you useful practical advice that you can actually use to be able to make appropriate decisions you need to make for your business.
We aim to keep your employees productive at work whilst keeping you out of court.
Download our terms and conditions: OHS terms and conditions – 2019
Download our management referral form: OHS – Management Referral Form
Download our employee information sheet: What to expect from an Occupational Health Consultation – Information for employees
Download our GDPR Privacy Notice: OHS – GDPR privacy notice – May 2018
Call us today to see how we can help you.